Hello everyone! I’m so happy to show you today a new make-up article. And more specifically on the beautiful New Nude palette from Huda Beauty. If you love make-up and your active on Instagram you can’t have missed it.
It was extremely famous on social media and I didn’t want to make the 500th review about it. Instead, I preferred to propose 2 different pink looks!
1. After doing my foundation and applying some concealer on my eyelids, I shape my crease with Secret, blending it to have an even result.
2. Then I take Tickle to intensify the crease, without recovering completely Secret.
3. Afterwards, I take DayDream with my finger and put on my mobile eyelid. Don’t even try to take the shade with a brush, you won’t have a result as clean and precise as with the finger !
4. Next, I take Secret again with more precise brush to do my under lashes.
5. Finally, with a flat brush, I take Crave to highlight my internal corner and my brow bone. Some mascara and there we are !
1. For this look, I begin to work my crease with Tickle.
2. To intensify it, I take Spanked with a more compact brush to have more precision.
3. With a little round brush, I take Raw to give more depth to the look and give it a V-shape.
4. Then, I take Kinky with my finger on my mobile eyelid. Then I apply some concealer in the middle of my mobile eyelid. When it is dry, I take Fantasy with my finger and cover the concealer.
5. For my under lashes, I take Tickle that I apply from the external corner to the external. Then with a Zoeva 226 brush, I press Spanked on the external corner.
6. Finally, with Crave I highlight my internal corner and my brow bone. Some mascara and the whole look is complete !
I hope that you liked these looks and don’t hesitate to tell me if you want more article like this one 🙂