For as long as I can remember, fall has always been my favourite season. My favourite memory might be when my grandmother brought me picking chesnuts that I was very proud to show at home afterwards.
Autumn is a very inspiring for me. I feel more creative, more peaceful and full of projects ; they can be about my studies, about decoration, food and much more !
There are so many things we can do at fall and we don’t think enough to benefit from them. Here is the list of things I love to do in autumn !
1. Pick chesnuts, acorns, leaves and create a nice decoration
2. Have a walk in the forest and enjoy seeing the trees changing their colours.
3. Wear knitted sweater and autumn colours clothes again
4. Feed yourself with (almost) only pumpkin soup
5. Enjoy fall fresh air
6. Discover forgotten vegetables from a local producer
7. Prepare jams for winter with fruits of the season
8. Taste a local cider or grape must (with crepes, it’s even better !)
9. Eat chesnuts again
10. Learn to knit ! It relaxes a lot and you’re going to have a soft scarf for winter (that will more look like a plaid if you knit like me…) !
This was the first part of my Fall Bucket List ! I hope you enjoyed it and see you next week on the blog for the second part !