Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week.
Today, I want to share with the second and last part of my fall buket list. I hope you will enjoy and don’t hesitate to leave a comment to tell me what you thought about it 🙂
1. Go apple picking. Nowadays many small holdings offer apple picking to people. It’s a nice and playful way to spend a Sunday afternoon in the countryside !
2. Prepare a pie with the harvested apples. You can find my recipe here !
3. Jump in dry leaves
4. It is also a great opportunity to try new colorful orange/red make-ups !
5. Listen to your body. Autumn is also a time of the year where virus and cold snaps appear. Take care of yourself, overstepping the mark won’t bring you anything, and especially not productivity.
6. Get your fill of candles
8. Prepare my list of Christmas’ gifts (yes now !)
9. Enjoy a movie under a warm blanket with a cup of chai tea in your hands.
10. Breath. Fall is here.